1. Jamison, J. (2006). Insomnia: Does Chiropractic Help? JMPT, 28(3), 179-186.
2. Tang, N.K.Y., Wright, K.J., & Salkovskis, P.M. (2007). Prevalence and correlates of clinical insomnia co-occuring with chronic back pain. Journal of Sleep Research, 16, 85-95.
3. Schaefer, K.M. (1995). Sleep disturbances and fatigue in women with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs, 24, 229-233.
4. Anch, A.M., Lue, F.A., MacLean, A.W., & Moldofsky, H. (1991). Sleep Physiology and Psychological Aspects of the Fibrositis (Fibromyalgia) Syndrome. Canadian Journal of Psychology, 45(2), 179-184.
5. Deyo, R.A., & Tsui-Wu, Y.J. (1987). Descriptive epidemiology of low-back pain and its related medical care in the United States. Spine, 12, 264-268.
6. Shekelle, P.G., Markovich, M., & Louie, R. (1995). An epidemiologic study of episodes in back pain care. Spine, 20, 1668-1773.
7. Hurwitz, E.L., & Morgenstern, H. (1997). The effects of comorbidity and other factors on medical versus chiropractic care for back problems. Spine, 22, 2254-2264.
8. Walker, B.F., Muller, R., & Grant, W.D. (2004). Low back pain in Australian adults. Health care provider utilization and care seeking. Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics, 27(5), 327-335.
9. Environics Research Group Limited. (2003). Survey of Canadian Adults: Back Pain. Toronto, Canada.
10. What’s new about sleep? (2001). Journal of the American Chiropractic Association, 38(9), 8-18.
12. Jacobson, B.H., Wallace, T., & Gemmell, H. (2006). Subjective rating of perceived back pain, stiffness and sleep quality following introduction of medium-firm bedding systems. Journal of Chiropractic Medicine, 5(4), 128-134.
13. Access Economics. (2004). Wake Up Australia: The Value of Healthy Sleep, Sleep Health Australia.
14. Jacobson BH, Gemmell HA, Hayes BM, Altena TS. Effectiveness of a selected bedding system on quality of sleep, low back pain, shoulder pain, and spine stiffness. J Manipulative Physiol Ther 2002;25: 88–92.
15. Garfin, S.R., Pye, S.A. (1981). Bed design and effect on chronic low back pain: a limited controlled trial. Pain, 10, 87-91.
16. Zammit, G., Weiner, J., Damato, N., Sillup, G., & McMillan, C. (1999). Quality of life in people with insomnia. Sleep, 22 (Suppl 2), S379-S385.
17. David Brown Jr., W. (2005). Insomnia Prevalence and Daytime Consequences. In T. Lee-Chiong (Ed.), Sleep: A Comprehensive Handbook (pp. 91-98). Hoboken: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
18. Millman, R.P. (2005). Excessive sleepiness in adolescents and young adults: causes, consequences, and treatment strategies. Pediatrics, 115(6), 1774-1786
19. Lack, L.C. (1986). Delayed sleep and sleep loss in university students. Journal of American College Health, 35, 105-110