1. PosturePal Inc. (n.d) Forward Head Posture. Retrieved March 9, 2010 from http://www.posturepal.com/html/Forward_Head_Posture.html
2. Posturing for Wellness. Good Health Begins with Good Posture. (2001). Journal of the American Chiropractic Association. May 2001
3. Lyon, M., (2009). Posture – One of the Most Important Aspects of your Life! Retrieved March 9, 2010 from http://www.networkwellnesscharlotte.com/posture-one-of-the-most-important-aspects-of-your-life/
4. Tips to maintain good posture. (n.d.) American Chiropractic Association. Retrieved March 11th 2010 from http://www.acatoday.org/content_css.cfm?CID=1452
5. Ohio State University (2009). Body Posture Affects Confidence In Your Own Thoughts, Study Finds. ScienceDaily. Retrieved March 9, 2010, from http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/10/091005111627.htm
6. Sabino, J., & Grauer, J.N. (2008) Pregnancy and Low Back Pain. Current Reviews in Musculoskeletal Medicine 1, 137-141
7. Cagnie, B., Danneels, L., Van Tiggelen, D., De Loose, V., Camber, D. (2007) Individual and Work Related Risk Factors for Neck Pain Among Office Workers: a Cross Sectional Study. European Spine Journal 16, 679-686
8. Lavelle, P. (2005). Fact File: Back pain. Retrieved 11th March 2010 from http://www.abc.net.au/health/library/stories/2005/04/24/1829000.htm
9. Macfarlane, G.J., Thomas, E., Papageorgiou, A.C., et al. (1997). Employment and Physical Work Activities as Predictors of Future Low Back Pain. Spine, 22 (10), 1143-1149
10. Spine-Health. (n.d.) Retrieved March 14th 2010 from http://www.spine-health.com/conditions/back-pain
11. Routley, V. Ozanne-Smith, J. (1995) Prevention of Injuries associated with Do-It-Yourself Activities. Monash University. Accident Research Centre.
12. Negrini, S., & Carabalona, R. (2002). Backpacks on! Schoolchildren’s Perceptions of Load, Associations With Back Pain and Factors Determining the Load. Spine, 27(2), 187-195.
13. Briggs, A.M., Smith, A.J., Straker, L.M., Bragge, P. (2009). Thoracic spine pain in the general population: Prevalence, incidence and associated factors in children, adolescents and adults. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders 10:77 June 2009
14. Orloff, HA., Rapp, CM. (2004) The Effects of Load Carriage on Spinal Curvature and Posture. Spine. June 15, 2004; Vol. 29, No. 12, pp. 1325-1329
15. Tips to maintain good posture. (n.d.) American Chiropractic Association. Retrieved March 11th 2010 from http://www.acatoday.org/content_css.cfm?CID=1452
16. Dabbs, V., & Lauretti, W.J. (1995). A Risk Assessment of Cervical Manipulation vs NSAIDs for the Treatment of Neck Pain. Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics, 18(8), 530-536