It is an exciting time for the class of 2017 as they transition into practice after five years of studying chiropractic.
CAA National, along with local branches, have been delighted to present awards in recognition of student achievement at graduate events across the country.
Held on 20 April 2018 in Darling Harbour, the masquerade themed Macquarie University Graduation Ball was a night to remember.
- Michael Hobbs - Student of the Year and Chiropractic Educations Australia Award for Clinic Internship
- Tristan Foo - The Ed Devereaux Award for Contributions to the Student Body and CAA X-Ray Excellence Award
- Ingrid Dunkerley - NSW Academic Excellence Award First Year Masters and COCA Award for Proficiency in Preclinical Studies
- Dirk Crafford - The Gary Stavrou Award for Proficiency in Chiropractic Techniques
- Hillary Mathieson - CAAQLD Ellie Fernie Award
To read the full report by Dirk Crafford click here.
The Graduation Ball was held on 13 December 2018 at Melbourne Pavilion in Kensington.
- Eloise Flemming - CAA National Graduate of the Year
- Angie Aquiliana - Assisi Award for Achievement in Community Service
- Samantha Cecil - Chiropractic Clinic Award for Clinical Excellence in Bundoora
- Briana Eccles - Wellington Mission Award for Achievement in Community Service
- Andrew Horton - Sacred Heart Award for Achievement in Community Service
- Sarah Reed - Fitzroy Stars Award for Achievement in Community Service
- Sharon Mok - Diagnostic Radiology Award
- Rachel Steel - Personal Achievement Award
The CQUniversity Awards Ceremony was held on 24 May 2018 and was streamed to various campuses around the country. CAAQLD presented the Academic Excellence Award (Masters) to Georgia Lowe and the Academic Excellence Award (Undergraduate) to Paul Grinev.
- Georgia Lowe - Academic Excellence Award (Masters) - pictured below
- Paul Grinev - Academic Excellence Award (Undergraduate)
The Graduation Ceremony took place on 14 February 2018. The Awards Ceremony which is normally held around May has been moved to August.