Joining CAA and becoming a member of SoCAA, is an investment in your future.
Free student membership ensures your entry into a network of Australia's best in the Chiropractic profession who are committed to fostering you, and subsidise your access to key resources, tools and information relied on by today's Chiropractor.
Great member benefits!
Access terrific resources and connect with each other and the broader Chiropractic network. Save money by tapping into the SoCAA marketplace to buy, sell or swap chiropractic texts and equipment.
Free student insurance with Guild
Take up free, comprehensive student insurance offered by Guild Insurance.
- The Australian Chiropractor - Our online monthly publication keeps you updated about the latest issues and news in Chiropractic
- Clinical Interest Groups - join one of our clinical interest groups
- Social Networking with your profession - you can connect with us and other members on Facebook and Twitter
Keep up to date
- Regular email blasts keep you in touch with news and the latest events relating to Chiropractic
- Political Advocacy/media - with regular representation made to the media on behalf of Chiropractic. The CAA's media releases and advocacy strategy are available online.
- Online library - login for EXCLUSIVE access to full text articles online from Journal of Chiropractic Humanities, Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics, Clinical Biomechanics, The Spine Journal, Journal of Chiropractic Medicine, and Joint Bone Spine, as well as search abstracts online for over 4,000 journals.
CAA Annual Conference
Student members enjoy exclusive discounts to attend this premier, annual 2 day event, combining excellence in education.
It offers the opportunity to network with chiropractic peers in a professional learning and social environment, and experience a quality CPD event across a single weekend.
Just Start Walking
Download our free mobile app and be a part of this exciting initiative designed to educate about how important being active is to your spinal health.
Public Education Resources
Download our range of online brochures increasing the profile of the profession and educating the public about important health issues.
Chiropractors' HR Service
Access the latest human resources and industrial relations information from experts, exclusive to CAA members.
Be a part of something!
Step up and represent your chiropractic student community.
CAA supports student representatives attending events such as the World Federation of Chiropractic (WFC) Congress, Hands on India, World Congress of Chiropractic Students (WCCS) and the CAA Annual Conference.
CAA also supports tertiary programs through grants and other funding opportunities.