What is SoCAA?
Glad you asked! SoCAA stands for Students of Chiropractors' Association of Australia, but the SoCAA group itself stands for so much more...
SoCAA is a student focussed initiative to support and nurture our student members as they go through the unique educational phase that prefaces their transition to a practising Chiropractor.
The vision of SoCAA is to:
- Create a sense of community amongst Australian Chiropractic students, from first year through to fifth year, and beyond
- Facilitate a smooth transition upon graduation from student to chiropractic practitioner
- Streamline the transition through 1, 2 & 3rd year chiropractic practitioner to full standard CAA membership
- Groom and foster students with an interest in leadership roles, both within their student communities as well as the greater chiropractic profession once in practise
- Connect chiropractic students with practising chiropractors, to enable opportunities for mentoring, interacting and insight
By joining the CAA, you automatically become a member of SoCAA.
Joining CAA and becoming a member of SoCAA, is an investment in your future.
Right now, the CAA National fee for students is waived so there's NEVER been a better time to join! Membership ensures your entry into a network of Australia's best in the Chiropractic profession who are committed to fostering you, and subsidise your access to key resources, tools and information relied on by today's Chiropractor.
Log in to find out more about the great range of benefits available to Student members >
Becoming a SoCAA member
Support the Association that supports you!
Complete and submit the SoCAA Application Form today >