How to Make and Run a Successful Practice
Dr Noel Patterson will present a seminar on 'How to make and run a successful practice' to be held at the Kailis Bros Cafe in Leederville, WA.
This seminar has proven successful and will cover topics:
- Understanding chiropractic
- How to explain it to your patients
- New patient appointment protocol and examination
- Report of findings
- Exercises and how to make it compliant
- How to have patients want to refer their family and friends to you within the first 2 weeks of treatment
- How to put together a successful patient talk; which can be used for public talks and much more.
Dr Patterson has developed and run one of the busiest chiropractic clinics in Australia for over 40 years, and began the first multidisciplinary clinic in Australia. He has personally seen approximately 40,000 patients, and was always booked out in advance. He was the first official chiropractor on an Australian team, and was looking after Australian teams for 25 years.
He is the founder of the Australian Sports Chiropractic Group, plus FICS, and has lectured in over 30 countries.
Join your fellow colleagues for this afternoon seminar and learn more about chiropactic. This seminar has no formal learning hours.
Date: 6 April 2019
Place: Kailis Bros Cafe, 1st Floor, 101 Oxford Street, Leederville, WA 6007
Time: 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Cost: ACA members $44.00
ACA students $33.00
Non ACA members $55.00