As we celebrate over 25 years of being the peak body representing chiropractors, we reflect back on how we have helped grow chiropractic over the last two and a half decades. Evidence of this can be seen in the latest IBISWorld Report, which highlighted that the profession has seen 3.5% growth and is expected to grow further. And with our new strategic plan in place, we are excited about supporting chiropractors even more, and through them, enhancing the health of the community. Click here to view a video of our CEO, Dr Matthew Fisher, discuss our strategic plan, vision for the future and how we aim to add more value to chiropractors around Australia and through them enhance the health of the community.
ACA Core Purpose
The Chiropractors' Association of Australia exists as the Peak Body representing Chiropractors.
ACA Vision Statement
Our vision for ACA emerged out of the Strategic Plan 2015-2018.
This vision is that more Australians embrace and access chiropractic care.
Supporting chiropractors, enhancing health
ACA Core Values
The ACA recognises and supports:
- Chiropractors as experts in spinal health and well-being
- The profound significance and value of chiropractic in healthcare in Australia
- The highest standards of ethics and professionalism in the areas of research, education and practice
- A commitment to evidence based practice - the integration of best available research evidence, clinical expertise and patient values and choices
- Inclusiveness and collaborative relationships within and outside the chiropractic profession
- Practising the highest standards of representative engagement
ACA Strategic Plan 2018-2023
The ACA's strategic plan has been developed by the Board of the Australian Chiropractors Association (ACA) to guide the organisation’s work over the coming years. It will focus ACA efforts and resources to achieve the greatest impact for our members and the Australian community.