With Australian office workers sitting for alarming periods of time over the course of the working day, Sit Right is aimed to help people improve their sitting habits.
There are significant health impacts from sitting down for too long or for sitting in the wrong position.
As the spinal health experts, Chiropractors introduced Sit Right to raise awareness about this and provides some practical tools for alleviating the length of time spent sitting.
Discover Sit Right
- Learn the facts about sitting, and it is affecting our health
- Find out how to Sit Right, and download the Sit Right checklist to ensure your office set up is correct
- Download the Sit Right widget to prompt you to take regular computer breaks
- Find out more about chiropractic and posture
- Download the results of CAA investigations into the sitting habits of Australian office workers